Sunday 11 September 2011

Harvest

It was fun to have a little garden on my living room. I can't say that the harvest became any special huge, but anyhow, it was nice to eat some handful of own tomatoes or spice food with herbs from own garden. I managed to make some dinners (for one) from own harvest - just added with an egg and so. That's mostly thanks for male pumpkin flowers; I was having plenty of them. They are tasty and beautiful to look at, so no any complains.

I got two small pumpkins (250-400 g) and one which didn't grow properly. Even though harvest might not look that impressive, I just needed to have a harvest fest for them. The pumpkins ended up in the oven with a piece of reindeer my friend shot last autumn. Anyhow, that was at least a good excuse to ask friends for dinner! So, now all reindeer is eaten and garden is harvested. And I'm already waiting for a new season!

No comments:

Post a Comment