Friday 25 January 2013

A week between storage racks

I think that period, when we're getting light back is fabulous. I'm almost excited to see a difference in the amount of the light and change of the lenght of twilight time every day. But at work in Svea I used most of the days inside, being busy with everyday tasks. I was only quickly visiting outside and yearning for to stay there with the blue light.


We're having pretty many storage racks in different storage halls. In our storage you can find things from packages of tea to huge mining machine parts. Almost everything you need in Svea, in the mine and the community, is found here.


We're not only having huge storage racks, but there is also places to the smaller parts.


I think I'm having a really nice work, but it's still nice to take the way to the airport after the work week. A week free in Longyearbyen is highly valued!

No comments:

Post a Comment