Sunday 2 February 2014

Long-lasting weekend

Even though I'm alone at home with our young son while my partner is working for two weeks in Svea, I'm still feeling I'm pretty privileged to have him at home for two weeks after a working period. Those two weeks we were together was just like long-lasting weekend. Everyday was Sunday for us.

We were lucky with weather during those two weeks, now thinking from perspective of a small babys mummy, not from an eager snow scooter fan. We were having some days around zero centigrades. Then I took our son out just in a baby carrier. That's so much easier than use a baby stroller. Our son likes to be sitting in a carrier, where he can be looking around or taking a nap if he feels like that. When it's colder I'm feeling better to use a baby stroller, where he can be protected against wind. The horizon is getting lighter now so it's also pretty encouranging to have some walking tours middle of a day.

1 comment:

  1. Kivalta kuulostaa elämänne siellä! Mukavaa helmikuuta!

    ReplyDelete