Thursday 4 November 2010

Out on twilight

Now it's just some hours twilight middle of the day. Me and my friend had a day off and we decided to spend that with being outside while we're still having some light left. We took our four-pawed companion with us and just hiked up to Platå-mountain, mountain beside Longyearbyen. Around half eleven day had dawned and about four hours later, when we got down again, it started to be dark. It was nice weather and town looked so beautiful on twilight. Now it's getting really fast dark, so it's nice to use these last possibilities to be outside on twilight.

2 comments:

  1. You're a very nice photographer! I love looking at your photos. Also it's a very interesting landscape! Even though I can't imagine myself walking down your town with the freezing temperature you have... how do you handle the cold? XD
    Well, greetings from Argentina!
    I can see you have a ".ar" in the link, are you from Argentina too? Or where are you from?
    Regards, Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much for your nice comment! I guess a life in "a frozen town" can sound bit strange but for me Argentina is quite an excotic land. It must be nice there! I would love to visit Patagonia once.
    I'm a Nothern European. I guess ending in the blogspot-adress is depending which google you're using.

    ReplyDelete