Wednesday 27 July 2011

Hope for Halloween?

As the maximum weight was said to be around 800 grams, I guess it won't be a impressive Halloween decoration.
Production of male-flowers is good, even though I would like to have more females. For addition for small amount of female-flowers I have been unsuccessful with pollination and therefore lost the change. But there is anyhow some gain for growing: Males are tasting specially good fried with cheese and blue cheese filling.
Got to taste first handful of cherry tomatoes!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Nattsnakk,

    I’m a Russian TV journalist who’ve been reading your blog for quite some time now. It was actually one of the reasons why I was able to persuade my management to send me and my crew to Longyearbyen for a series of reports, including the one about how people deal with the polar day and the polar night. I was particularly moved by your dedication to your little garden and your take on Philips’s wake-up light))

    I was wondering if you would be willing to be featured in one of our stories tending to your pumpkin and sharing how the modern technology helps to deal with the perpetual darkness. We’ll be in Longyearbyen sometime next week – depending on the weather.

    You can get in touch with me at oboyko@rttv.ru

    Looking forward to hearing from you,
    Oksana

    ReplyDelete