Thursday 7 July 2011

It's a free week again!

I'm at home again!

My garden has grown enormously while I was in Svea. I like my courtains made of leaves.
All of these are male-flowers. I froze them and later they will end up on the frying pan.
The vegetation start to be so thick that I'm little bit worried if my tomatoes can get enough light.
Just some of my beans survived my first week in Svea, so harvest won't be really impressive. Also, those who survived the first week, have got burned by sun later. Will try next year with better luck again...

When I landed in Longyearbyen, I got a message from my friend that she has made ready food for us for a trip and dogs are already waiting forward for a trip to Sarkofagen. So, I just went home and change my clothes and so I was ready for a mountain trip. It was nice welcoming home!

No comments:

Post a Comment