Monday 23 April 2012

Svea - my other home

Last year, when I got a temporary work in Svea, Svea was a work place for me. Now I'll be spending every other week there, so it's not anymore just a work place, it's my other home. We're working double amount of working hours per week but anyhow life isn't just a work. We're having a small apartment so I can make it feel like our own home with our own personal stuff there. We're having a brilliant gym and sauna so for me there is enough leisure activities. There are also possibilities for other activities, but training is most important for me. Anyhow, I like also knitting and reading so I have enough recreation on my own room also. Only thing which is lacking in Svea is to have my dog there. That would really make Svea for my other home!

No comments:

Post a Comment