Thursday 2 December 2010

Always out when possible

A line between enjoying life and being totally crazy is pretty thin. Found it out again today...

Norwegians say, that there isn't bad kind of weather, just bad kind of clothing. And they also say when you're out on a trip you're never ill-humoured. Yeps, logical enough...

Of course we needed to go for dogsledging... dogs need some training, anyhow. It was -12 Celcius degrees, strong breeze, gusts near to gale - and I don't need to tell it was dark as well. To being totally honest, I saw about nothing on our tour on Adventdalen. Wind took snow up, skies were sliding quite badly. On some places there were so much snowdrift that dogs got some problems. I was wrapped with some layers with wool, having on top clothes filled with down and a fur cap on my head. I was following to working dogs... and thinking that it was actually pretty nice to be out with dogs. And I was thinking I have to be totally crazy to be thinking so!

No comments:

Post a Comment