Saturday 4 December 2010

Six weeks with wake-up light

My sixth week with the wake-up light was pretty variable. Twice I woke about five minutes before planned times. Once I managed somehow (don't ask how!) to take sound so low that I didn't wake up for that at all and because I didn't have my back-up alarm I woke one hour later. Twice I decided to give me half an hour extra time - and I got pretty irritated, because to bottoms are really tricky to handle without seeing them :/

And question about to being refreshed when waken up... I don't know if the point for me is to wake up refreshed, but it's nice to wake up for room where is light. To turn light on in mornings is always so painful for eyes, so it' just nice to avoid that. Already because of that reason I like my wake-up light really much.

I wonder if that light is waking me up only, if I happen to be on a light sleep phase. If I'm in deep sleep, it's not just catching me from there. If one sleep cycle is around 90 minutes, then it's just little bit with luck if I happen to be on so light sleep that I can be woken by light. Maybe that light should be connected with sleep phase wake-up clock so that it starts to light within that half an hour window which is given. Mhhh, maybe that's getting little bit too advanced...

No comments:

Post a Comment