Tuesday 11 January 2011

To wake-up a cosy way instead of to be refreshed

Before Christmas I was using wake-up light on it's full efficacy with hope that I could wake up refreshed. That didn't actually happened... but I found out that it's really nice to wake up for lightened room.

I was using light seven weeks before Christmas. Then I had three weeks pause with some random use of wake-up light but now it's time to get on normal life again.

Now I'm not using light anymore on it's full efficacy, but last week I was using it only with the light-level 1. That's enough to lighten the room but doesn't wake me up before alarm. Now I'm feeling that it's nice to wake up for little bit lightened room without that light is trying to unnaturally push me up. Anyhow, I have given up for hope to wake up refreshed, for me it's enough to wake up on cosy way and slowly start the day with a cup of tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment