Monday 3 January 2011

Wake-up light got cast aside for three weeks



Yep, there were about three weeks break with using the wake-up light - in the darkest time of the year. First, I was almost one week in Tromsø. There it was actually pretty ok to wake up without wake-up light, because we got anyhow pretty good twilight during the day. And when I came back to Svalbard, it was Christmas time. When I was home, I used the light, but we also spend some time at a cabin. Over the Christmas time I just gave up all the requirements for a regular day rhythm: We went to sleep when we got tired and woke up so late as possible. And if I needed to wake up early, then I just did that and slept even longer day after. Exactly against all the rules for keeping regular sleeping manners ;) But I could just wish that it was possible to have life like that!

But now, Christmas is over and we're again alone at the house after our visitor left. I will have a new try for getting proper sleeping manners again...

No comments:

Post a Comment