Sunday 24 October 2010

The first morning

I have been lacking some sleep lately, so I was pretty tired. I went to sleep around 12 pm, and was planning to wake up 8:15 am. But, I wake up some hours earlier, and decided, I would like to sleep until 9 am instead. I got some light from my mobile telephone and started to change the time. Without glasses I was able to see what there was in the screen, but I couldn't see buttons as they are same colour as surrounding. They had same structure as light otherwise, so it was difficult to change time. I needed to try to feel, where were gaps between the buttons, and then I was able to use them. My expectations about difficulties to use buttons got verified... The different material or little knob on them would make it easier.

I had light at the level 20. I didn't wake up for light. I'm used to listen podcast before I fall asleep, so actually I started to wonder, how my iPod can be still on when I started to hear somebody talking. I was listening that talking for a while before I remembered, that I had radio for waking me up. I opened my eyes and it was light on the room. The first reaction was to shut it down. It was easy to hit that stick and it came dark again. But then I started to think, that wasn't it exactly light I needed on mornings. So I turned it on again - and it was painful! Level 20 was pretty sharp that early :/ It wasn't easy to wake up, but after a cup of tea I started to feel to be ready for a day again.

No comments:

Post a Comment