Tuesday 26 October 2010

The fourth morning

I woke up before alarm :) This morning I decided that I want to try birds singing, but I woke up already couple of minutes before that. That was really nice :) But I just wanted to stay couple of minutes more in that nice soft bed, took light off... and fall asleep. Woke up ten minutes later for back-up alarm. But anyhow, I was feeling pretty fresh :) I guess I'm getting over the lack off sleep now.

Morning continued with little extra light beside the breakfast table. Time is now about half past nine in the morning, and it's twilight outside. As our valley is facing to north, we lost straight sun light little bit before it really disappears under the horizon. It keeps hiding behind the mountains. So I'm happy to start to use my morning-saviour-energy-light.

I think my mornings will be much easier in this year than they were last year :)

No comments:

Post a Comment