Friday 29 October 2010

The sixth morning

The alarm sound seems to be working on me. I think I will forget the radio now for a while, even though it might be cosy to be waking up on it. So, I'm now using that "traditional" sound. I saw an advertisement where you were able to dock an iPod on a wake-up light. That sounds actually a really nice idea. I would like to have that :)

It has been still a kind of process to get out of bed. I can't say that I'm full of energy when I wake up. But, when I get out of bed, and have a cup of tea with my energy-light, I get on normal day-modus really quickly. That is actually really nice :) I remember last year, that I was having days, where I was feeling that I actually never woke up properly. So, I'm hoping really much, that Philips wake-up light will help me to wake up for a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment