Monday 25 October 2010

The third morning

New morning with Philips wake-up light... On some point I realised that it was lighter at the room, but I was far to tired to want to wake up. Instead I just turned around and tried to ignore light - and fall asleep again. I think I need to change my radio channel or turn volume up, because I didn't wake up for it today either. I guess I'm far too used to sleep while my iPod is on... So I woke up for my back-up alarm ten minutes later after planned waking point. I should be already quit the biggest lack off sleep, but I was still feeling kind of dead in morning.

I took yesterday my energy-light out of storage - I'm starting to get ready for dark season :) So, I was enjoying my cup of tea beside that energy-light and after a little while I was already feeling like I was ready for a new day.

No comments:

Post a Comment